4 Reasons to Use FIT KIT™
FIT KIT™ is a cost-effective option for smaller groups. Mobile Health will make sure you’re trained and ready to fit test like a pro!
FIT KIT™ simplifies the entire fit testing process. It meets all OSHA requirements, keeps your employees safe, and ensures your business is OSHA-compliant to avoid costly penalties.
You determine when to fit test your employees – our expertise, on your schedule!
We have A’s to your Q’s – see our list of most commonly – and frequently – asked questions.
How FIT KIT™ Works
- You order FIT KIT™.
- Prior to FIT KIT™ arrival, your workers complete an OSHA-required online medical evaluation.
- Our clinicians review each evaluation to ensure the worker is medically able to wear the respirator.
- After FIT KIT™ arrival, a Mobile Health fit test expert conducts your live interactive training.
- You fit test every medically cleared worker and distribute certificates of Respirator Fit Test completion to all successfully fit-tested workers.
- You ship FIT KIT™ back to Mobile Health.
- Retain 24/7 access to all medical clearances and Fit Test results via our secure, HIPAA-compliant Client Portal.
With Mobile Health FIT KIT™, you enjoy the benefits of Mobile Health’s HIPAA-compliant technology platform and Client Portal. You’ll have 24/7 access to employee’s fit test results. Our platform tools and reminders keep you compliant with state and federal occupational health regulations. And our system integrates with many Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS), sending records and results automatically from our platform to yours.
And best of all, once you’re a Mobile Health client, you have access to all our occupational health services such as drug testing, COVID-19 testing, immunizations, annual health assessments, and more! Services available at 4,500+ locations around the country.
FIT KIT™ Not the Right ‘Fit’?
Don’t worry – Mobile Health has lots of solutions!
- We come to your location for On-Site Fit Testing.
- You schedule individual In-Clinic Fit Tests at one of our 4,500+ locations nationwide.
On-Site – Let Us Manage Everything
Need an easy solution to comply with OSHA annual fit testing requirements? Mobile Health can come to you for an on-site fit testing event. We handle all the details for the event, and also work around your employees’ schedules. We conduct online medical evaluations before the event through our easy-to-use online portal. After all medical evaluations are completed and reviewed, the Mobile Health team arrives with everything needed to fit test each employee.