4 Reasons to Fit Test On-Site
We Fit Test all of your employees at your location(s) – they don’t have to go anywhere! Mobile Health takes care of all the details. No operational headaches for you to manage.
Whether you have 50 or 50,000 employees, Mobile Health can accommodate any sized on-site testing event. We can run events up to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and across multiple sites to cover all employee locations and shifts.
#3 Safe, Secure & Compliant
Our team adheres to all current CDC, OSHA and NIOSH requirements/ recommendations. Our technology is simple to use, secure, and HIPAA-compliant.
#4 We Make it Easy
Mobile Health manages the entire fit testing process for you. We work closely with our clients to design an on-site workflow that will capture medical clearance and fit testing for all employees in need. Our system is flexible and versatile- we have the capacity to manage large volume and various schedules/shifts.
We have A’s to your Q’s – see our list of most commonly – and frequently – asked questions.
How On-Site Fit Testing Works
Mobile Health can quickly send an expert fit testing team to your location to confirm the right fit and seal of workers’ N95 respirators, keeping your business OSHA–compliant. Mobile Health’s on-site fit testing is the fastest most efficient way to screen, clear and protect workers on the job.
- Our professional team brings all fit testing supplies to your workplace.
- You provide the workers for fit testing, the respirators they will wear on the job (OSHA requirement) and a place for us to fit test.
- Prior to fit testing, your workers complete an Online Medical Evaluation.
- Mobile Health clinicians evaluate each worker to make sure they are medically able to wear an N95 respirator.
- You see results of medical reviews and fit tests the next day through our HIPAA-compliant Client Portal.
Bringing a Mobile Health Fit Testing team on-site to protect your workplace is easy and fast. We do all the work!
On the day of Fit Testing, we ask that you do the following:
- Designate a main point of contact.
- Provide a clean and private space (conference rooms work best), a table and a few chairs.
- Remind employees to bring the respirator they will wear on the job to their fit test. OSHA requires we fit test the employee for that respirator.
With In-Clinic Fit Testing, you enjoy the benefits of Mobile Health’s HIPAA-compliant technology platform and Client Portal. You’ll have 24/7 access to employee’s Fit Test results. Our platform tools and reminders keep you compliant with state and federal occupational health regulations. And our system integrates with many Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS), sending records and results automatically from our platform to yours.
And best of all, once you’re a Mobile Health client, you have access to all of our occupational health services such as drug testing, COVID-19 testing, immunizations, annual health assessments, and more! Services available at 4,500+ locations around the country.