What Is a Respirator Fit Test?
A Respirator Fit Test is required by OSHA to ensure the efficacy of each mask in use by any employee while performing their job function to protect them from airborne hazards, including COVID-19.
A medical clearance must be filled out by each individual prior to their annual Fit Test. Clearance of this evaluation by a healthcare provider is required to confirm respirator use is safe for that employee. Mobile Health conveniently offers online medical evaluations through our secure online portal.
Mobile Health offers three types of Fit Tests:
Watch this short video that explains the Respirator Fit Test and how it helps ensure your employees are protected from airborne hazards, including COVID-19.
You can also visit our Frequently Asked Questions for more information about Mobile Health’s Respirator Fit Testing solutions.
Fit Test Solutions
Choose the Mobile Health respirator fit test solution that best suits your company size and needs:
- We come to you and bring all staff and supplies – we handle all the details!
- Efficient, convenient way to fit test 100 or more employees at your location(s)
- Rapid mobilization – you schedule today, we deploy tomorrow
- Scalable to fit-test thousands of employees
- We send you our innovative, all-in-one Fit Testing Kit for in-house fit testing
- You get supplies + training to fit test 1-99 workers yourself
- Our Fit Testing Experts provide interactive instruction and support
- Finished fit testing? Just ship it back!
- You choose the fit test time and location that works best – 6,500+ clinics nationwide!
- Easy-to-schedule next-day fit test appointments – standalone or bundled with other health screenings
- Flexible, OSHA-compliant solution for individuals or a geographically distributed workforce
- Every location staffed with licensed, experienced medical personnel backed by Mobile Health clinical excellence
- Easy, secure online medical evaluation of workers for fit testing by Mobile Health clinicians
- Standalone service or bundled with Respirator Fit Test
- Convenient – no need to send employees elsewhere for medical evaluation
- Rapid results – 24-48-hour turnaround, most in one day!
- Compliant with OSHA Respiratory Protection Program
The Mobile Health Advantage
38 years of Fit Testing expertise
6,500+ U.S. Sites
Mobile Health has completed 350,000+ Respirator Fit Tests for healthcare providers and businesses of all sizes in less than one year!
Let Mobile Health design a Respirator Fit Testing program to
meet your workplace compliance and safety requirements.
ABOUT MOBILE HEALTH
Mobile Health has been a trusted occupational health provider since 1984. Mobile Health’s scalable, customizable, and mobile employee health screening solutions provide employers with a healthier, safer, and more productive workforce. Mobile Health offers OSHA-compliant health screenings for every business type and size. Our on-site and in-clinic solutions assure that your team is protected and your business is compliant with state and federal health regulations. Explore all of Mobile Health’s occupational health services, including COVID-19 testing and screening, at MobileHealth.com.