What is a Respirator Fit Test?
A Respirator Fit Test is required by OSHA to protect an employee from airborne hazards such as COVID-19. A Fit Test includes a medical evaluation to make sure the individual is medically cleared to wear a respirator, and includes a 15-minute procedure to confirm that the respirator forms a tight seal on the users face.
Mobile Health offers two types of Fit Tests: on-site, at your location or a self-administered FIT KIT™.
Watch this short video that explains what a Respirator Fit Test is and how you can make sure employees are protected from airborne hazards, including COVID-19.
Or visit our Frequently Asked Questions page with more information about Mobile Health’s Respirator Fit Testing programs.
Fit Test Solutions
Mobile Health offers a Fit Testing Solution for every business type and size. This includes medical evaluation, an on-site event or training and supplies for our self-administered testing, and the confidence that your team is protected from airborne hazards and you are OSHA compliant.
- We come to you and bring all staff and supplies – we handle all the details!
- Efficient, convenient way to fit test 100 or more employees at your location(s)
- Rapid mobilization – you schedule today, we deploy tomorrow
- Scalable to fit-test thousands of employees
- We send you our innovative, all-in-one Fit Testing Kit for in-house fit testing
- You get supplies + training to fit test 1- 99 workers yourself
- Our Fit Testing Experts provide interactive instruction and support
- Finished fit testing? Just ship it back!
The Mobile Health Advantage
3,000+ U.S. Sites
Mobile Health has completed 75,000+ Respirator Fit Tests for healthcare providers and businesses of all sizes in 2020!